Lowest fees for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Medical Study in Bangladesh – MCI Approved Medical Colleges
- Low Cost MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Mode of Study English
- All Indian Books and Journals followed.
- No Donation MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- MBBS Admission in Government Medical College (FREE SEATS) under SAARC Quota (student must secure minimum 95%+ in biology & overall 90%+ in class 12th and 85% in Class 10th Exams)
MEDICAL EDUCATION IN BANGLADESH Package Starts From Rs. 20 Lac only MBBS
Admission Process Starts Every Year May-August Contact Smile Education authorised admission consultant in India.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Session Starts Every Year on month of January
Admission Process Going on
Contact: +91- 983126-3838 / +91- 9903-033-033 / +91-9433-744373 (India)
+88-01712997119/ +88-01712997119 (Bangladesh)
Visit Our Web Site: www.MBBSinBD.com
E-mail: info [@] mbbsinbd [dot] com
Study Medical in Bangladesh at the top medical college for MBBS, BDS, BSN, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, MPH.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh (Better than MBBS in China, MBBS in Ukraine, Russia MBBS)
- Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to (Syllabus, Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, Similar Diseases)
- Culture, Food habits, Language (English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic) same as India
- Passing MCI Screening test 100% for MCI Registration
- Numbers of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956
- Bangladesh is Dry Country – Alcohol or any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside INDIA.
See More Details here official MCI Website Click Here
For More Details Please Refer M.C.I. Web-Site www.mciindia.org
Low Budget Medical Science Study like MBBS, BDS in Bangladesh is Best Option than MBBS in other countries like CHINA, UKRAINE, RUSSIA etc…
Very low cost MBBS in Bangladesh
We provide all the necessary admission related information for MBBS program in Bangladesh. Apply Now
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY we are the only SAARC Authorised admission agent in India.
Smile Group of Education India www.SmileEducation.org is one of the Leading Admissions provider in India
We provide all the necessary admission related information’s for MBBS program in Bangladesh. Apply Now.
In Bangladesh, the medical education in the graduate level is provided by Medical Colleges.
The colleges are below the jurisdiction of the Agency of Health, and are affiliated with a university on the respective province.
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)
Tel: 8802 8814659 Fax: 8802 8813885
Until the early 1990’s, all the medical colleges were established by the government. Since then, several private medical colleges have been set up.
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
Medical Admission Discuss with a Medical admission regarding unification a Medical College & for related issues
• MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Dear Students; Bangladesh Medical Colleges place your name down international students in M.B.B.S programme for January session and classes will start in the First week of January every year. So, all the students from India, Bhutan, Nepal, and from other countries who want to get admission in the coming session can apply now.
Contact Us with the following Documents for Admission:- SSC, HSCC, Character Certificate of School/ College, Passport, Color Photographs.
Eligibility for Studying MBBS and BDS in Bangladesh
Eligibility of Foreign Candidates is as follows:
- Not more than two years gap after Class 12th Exam
- All Non-Bangladeshi Students who have passed Class 10 and Class 12 (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology examinations and scored 60% in any Examinations will be eligible for admission. Students also have to have smallest GPA 1.0 in Biology in Class 12 (10+2).
Student’s Mark Sheets of Class 10 and Class 12 (10+2), Admit Cards, Birth certificates which are attested by the concerned agency (HRD Ministry) of their country should be sent for equivalency to the Director, Medical Education below the Agency of Health. A fee of US $250 including College permission, DGHS eligibility processing, will be charged for Mark Sheet Equivalency certificate. This service will be provided by Smile Education Consultancy.
Only those students can apply to the college who will get the “Eligible Certificate” according to the Eligibility rules stated above.
How to choose a Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
This is most hard part of the medical campaign. This is very valuable from the point of view and sensitive in different aspects. There are few things that, we reckon you should run quickly go through it. But there is no such hard and quick rule to grade the colleges. This is very long term evaluation process. Your future depends up on you If you are excellent enough you can do well in any college even if college environment also play a major role for your future career. Despite the fact that the college which you reckon is not excellent enough in due course it becomes the best one. You by no means know what the future holds for you so with the colleges, although we would like you to have thoughts in this area the following things:-
- NMC Affiliation
- Academic activity
- Hospital/Hospital equipment
- Patient flow
- Exam Performance of the Students
- Student Activities
- Accessibility of IT
Find Low fees MBBS Colleges
- Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka
- Monno Medical College, Dhaka University
- Southern Medical College, Chittagong University
- BGC Trust Medical College, Chittagong
- Central Medical College, Comilla
- City Dental College, Dhaka
- Community Based Medical College, Mymensingh
- Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka
- East West Medical College, Dhaka
- Eastern Medical College, Comilla
- Enam Medical College, Savar, Dhaka
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka
- Ibn Sina Medical College, Dhaka
- Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka
- Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), University of Science and Technology, Chittagong
- International Medical College, Gazipur
- Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi
- Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur, Kishoreganj
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College; Enayetpur Sharif,Sirajgonj
- Kumudini Medical College, Tangail
- Medical College for Women and Hospital, Dhaka
- Moulana Bhasani Medical College, Dhaka
- North Bengal Medical College
- Northern International Medical College, Dhaka
- North-East Medical College, Sylhet www.nemc.edu.bd
- Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet,pathantula
- Sapporo Dental College,Dhaka
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet
- Shahabuddin Medical College, Dhaka
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur
- Z. H. Shikdar Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
- University Dental college, Dhaka
We Grant Guidance and Help for Admission in Number of Institutes for Study Outside India, the Countries and the Courses Available respectively are listed not more than. Please contact personally for specific details.
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY (SAARC Authorised)
Our Contact Details:-
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
KOLKATA OFFICE (Head Office)
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road
Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir
Phone: +91-983126-3838, 0988312-3838, 0903864-3838
House # 81, Flat # B-1, Road #14
Sector 13, Uttara
Dhaka – 1230
Phone: +88-01712 997119
RENU CAREER POINT
Phone: +88-017180 10992,
For more details Call: +91-983126-3838 / +91-9903-033-033 / +91-9433744373 / +91-988312-3838
Also Listed in JUST-DIAL, ASK LAILA, INDIAN CAREER JOURNAL, BUSINESS ONLINE, SULEKHA, ASKLO, QUIKR, OLX & many more brand partners